North Marina Combined Projects
The project successfully rehabilitated, improved and expanded upon existing waterfront infrastructure and public upland areas at the Des Moines Marina. IMCO crews performed technical marine infrastructure portions of the project and beautiful finish work including concrete artwork.
IMCO Scope of Work:
- Replacing creosote treated timber bulkhead from the existing tidal grid with 770 lineal feet of steel sheet pile with tieback anchors
- Replacing floats in the Guest Moorage area, including guide piling and utilities
- Improvements to the waterfront promenade included modifications to the sidewalk, landscaping and hardscape
- Demolishing the existing timber travel lift pier and constructed a new concrete travel lift pier
- Installing a new staging float adjacent to the new travel lift pier